Neoprene (SBR CR diving material) material overview Neoprene, commonly known as diving materials, the Chinese name is Chloroprene rubber.
● chemical composition: from chloroprene monomer, emulsion polymerization from the polymer.
● Features and Scope: Good weather resistance, ozone aging, self-extinguishing, good oil resistance, second only to nitrile rubber, tensile strength, elongation, excellent elasticity, but the electrical insulation, poor storage stability, Operating temperature is -35 ~ 130 ℃.
1. Protect the product against wear and tear
2. The material is flexible, reduce the impact of the collision damage to the product;
3. Light and comfortable, can also be used alone;
5. long-term use without distortion;
6. Dustproof, anti-static, anti-scratch;
7. Airtight, can be repeatedly washed.
A brief history
In recent years, with the continuous cost reduction and many professional product manufacturers push the limelight, has become a continuous expansion of applications to expand new materials. Neoprene After fitting the fabric of various colors or functions, such as: T-cloth, LYCRA, N cloth, silk cloth, nylon .
Diving materials are widely used in areas such as diving suits, sports protective gear, body sculpting products, gifts, thermos cups, fishing pants, shoe materials and the like. They can be used instead of natural rubber to make tires, rubber shoes, hoses, tapes and other common products.
Laminated composite neoprene different from the general shoe fitting, for different applications, need a different glue and paste the fit process.
Common Specifications and Types of Neoprene (SBR CR) Submersible Materials: NEOPRENE is a synthetic rubber foam that can be foamed to produce neoprene materials of varying physical properties. At present, there are the following materials: Granite series: 100% CR Suitable for surfing clothes, wetsuit and other products
SW Series: 15% CR 85% SBR For cup holders, handbags, sporting goods
SB Series: 30% CR 70% SBR For sports protective gear, gloves products
SC Series: 50% + 50% SBR Suitable for fishing pants, plus vulcanized shoes products, but also according to the requirements of the guests, the development of special materials for the neoprene material.
Previous: How Is Neoprene Made
Next: No Information